Join New York Adventure Club for an exclusive visit to Final Frontier Design, a private design studio designing flight-ready space suits for space access providers, EVA suits future deep space exploration, as well as garments for use here on Earth.
Led by the company's President, Ted Southern, our experience will include:
- A discussion around the history and story behind NYC-based Final Frontier Design
- A walk around the studio where the world’s most advanced space suits are being created
- A presentation on space suits, from design to production
- The rare opportunity to try out the latest prototype gloves in a negative pressure glove box, and help contribute actual data in our live testing environment
- A visit to the roof with sweeping views of the Brooklyn Navy Yard and NYC skyline
See you there!
*This event is limited to 10 attendees
*Important Transportation Note: Since the Cumberland St. / Flushing Ave. Brooklyn Navy Yard entrance is usually closed on weekends, attendees must enter through the Clinton Ave. / Flushing Ave. gate (nearest the G train) or the Sands St. / Navy St. gate (nearest the F train) — both are an 8-10 minute walk to Building 280, so please plan accordingly. Feel free to ask the Brooklyn Navy Yard security guard at each gate for directions.
By attending a New York Adventure Club experience, you accept our terms of service.