Actions and Detail Panel
Behavioral Based Safety Leadership and Root Cause Analysis, May 2017 Dubai
Sun, 14 May 2017, 08:00 – Thu, 18 May 2017, 16:30 GST
Behavioral Based Safety Leadership & Root Cause Analysis is a comprehensive training workshop that looks at key safety strategies & methods in achieving zero injury in industry.
This results-oriented workshop is based on the premise that people learn by doing. It consists of eight modules that have specific exercises to ensure learning and practice of key skills. At the end of this workshop, all participants will have developed a specific, step-by-step action plan for enhancing safety in their organization.
Course participants will be able to :
- Create a safety culture of involvement and participation
- Maximise productivity by reducing “Loss Time Incidents”
- Integrate behavioral based safety (BBS) as a profitable long-term business strategy
- Improve compliance and effectively managing the risks
- Structure effective reward and recognition programmes to improve safety performance
- Engage your multi-cultural workforce to harness the culture of safety
- Develop and implement a structured incident investigations program
- Develop appropriate recommendations to address root causes at various levels to avoid future incidents
Who should attend:
- Vice Presidents, Directors, General Managers
- Safety Managers, Supervisors and Engineers
- HSE Professionals and Safety Auditors
- Site/Plant/Factory/Operations Managers
- Maintenance Engineers and Managers
- Process Reliability & Quality Control Staff
- Facilities Management & Training Managers
If you would like a copy of the course brochure, kindly contact us.
Looking to train 10 or more staff? Contact us for an in-house quotation.