Behavior Change: The Key to Sustainability/EE Marketing Success in 2013
Thursday, December 13, 2012 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
New! Shelton Group Webinars
Information on behavior change you’ll use to refocus and refuel your marketing efforts in the new year.
What do these consumers have in common?
- 90% of Americans have purchased a green product, but haven’t continued to do so.
- Half of Americans said they made 1–3 energy-efficient home improvements, but still saw increases in their utility bill.
- Most have lost interest in green and energy-efficient products across almost all categories.
The answer? They all would likely make different choices if the principles of behavior change were applied. And our new webinar can help you understand and use those principles.
Join us for Behavior Change: The Key to Creating a Successful Sustainability or Energy Efficiency Marketing Program.
You’ll find answers to many of the consumer problems you’ve encountered, and during the webinar you’ll discover:
- The five most important principles of behavior change as they relate to sustainability or energy efficiency
- How to integrate those five principles into successful marketing efforts
- How to start thinking like a behavior change expert
Please join us December 13, at 1 pm EST.
Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to really understand the thoughts and actions of your target consumer and make your 2013 marketing efforts really pay off. Sign up to reserve your spot for only $49!
Want to attend but can't make it at 1 pm on December 13? Don't worry. Within a couple of business days after the webinar, all registered attendees will receive a link to a recording of the entire session so you can watch it whenever you like.
Inner Circle Members: Please contact us to make your free reservation
After our webinar, you’ll have the keys to motivate consumers through marketing that compels them to make real and lasting changes. We hope you’ll join us!
Shelton Group is the nation’s leading marketing communications agency entirely focused in the sustainability and energy efficiency sectors. We can give you a sustainable market advantage for one simple reason: it’s all we do and all we’ve been doing for the last decade. Our quarterly studies connect us to the American market – and their drivers and obstacles around sustainability and efficiency – with a level of depth no other agency can match. And that depth allows us to craft better, smarter strategies and messaging platforms that ultimately help you create a market advantage.
To sign up for our newsletter, click here.