Wednesdays January 18, 25, February 1, 8, 2017 6:30-8:30pm
Age: 5th & 6th Graders
Location: Central Middle School : Atrium
You read to young children to instill a love for reading and give them a head start in school. You teach your children to swim so they will enjoy and feel confident around water. You enroll in The Leadership Advantage to help your child develop one of the most valued traits in our society— leadership. Introduce leadership to your child when she/he is building life-long behaviors.
Topics covered in this class include:
- Successful people have an attitude, try out this attitude for yourself
- Develop your charisma in 5 steps
- Practice 5 secrets used by successful goal-getters
- Learn to get rid of fear
- Find out what the T'NACI monster is and how you can slay it
- Learn how to build your own self-esteem
- Discover how you benefit others and yourself when you power praise someone
The premise of this class is that true leaders first learn to lead themselves. This leadership occurs in 3 character building areas: attitude, goal-setting, and self-esteem.
More info about Jim here: http://www.jimwiltens.com/parent-child-programs/