Actions and Detail Panel
Beginners Modern Calligraphy Workshop
Wed, March 22, 2017, 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM GMT
I know so many of you have fallen for the undeniable delights of calligraphy and I also know that lovely and luxurious experiences are good for the soul, so I’ve combined the two to create a beginner’s calligraphy workshop that is the most perfect outing for lovers of paper pretty.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
Held at the beautiful Pythouse Kitchen Garden in Wiltshire, my workshops are both practical and pampering. During our three hours together, I’ll share my 23 yers experience you and introduce you to mordern calligraphy. We’ll work through the basics of letterforms and alphabets and then practice those skills as well as looking at inks, pens, nibs and papers too. All to the back-drop of delicious coffee and cake, and of course a log burning fire.
You’ll take a luxury calligraphy kit away with you containing all of your class materials (hand-foiled notebook, pen holder, nibs, ink, calligraphy workbook, tracing sheets and practice sheets) so you can keep improving at your own pace at home.
No experience is neccessary.
There is a maximum of 10 tickets per class to ensure that I can spend lots of 1-2-1 time with each student. As well as tutition there will be demonstrations to help you hone your skills.
Need To Know:
• Venue - Pythouse Kitchen Garden, West Hatch, Tisbury, Wiltshire, SP3 6PA-
• Date: Wednesday 22nd March 2017
• Each three-hour workshop is designed for beginners and will introduce everyone to traditional copperplate and modern calligraphy.
• Light refreshments are included.
• Everyone will take home a calligraphy kit wprth £70 containing all the class materials