Always wanted to try your hand at calligraphy, but don't think you have what it takes? I'm here to give you hands-on advice and show you that the process of making beautiful letters is not as daunting as it looks.
This fun, low-stress class will cover the traditional basics of pointed pen - but with a modern twist! You will learn the proper way to use your tools, techniques for achieving those coveted thick and thin line variations, constructing letterforms - and of course putting all of your new skills together to create a special piece that is completely unique.
What you'll be recieving:
• 2.5 hours of hands-on instruction with Brooke Helton of Southern Bee Designs
• Pen holder (please let me know if you are left-handed)
• 2 nibs
• Bottle of Ink
• Pencil for sketching
• Practice Guide Sheets, and Practice Paper
• Practice Alphabets
• Workshop Instruction & Resource Guide
• Special project materials
• Light Refreshments (Please specify if you have any food allergies)
• And a little extra treat to start your new year off right!
Booking, planning and the ordering/creation of materials for classes takes considerable time and cost. It's understandable that situations come up, which is why you may cancel up until 2 weeks prior to the event to recieve a full refund. After this window, the payment will be non-refundable.