Our Beginners' Intro Rock Climbing Classes include 4 hours of hands-on training in all fundamentals of outdoor climbing! No previous experience required.
What is covered
- Rock Climbing Safety and Instruction
- Essential equipment
- Fundamental knots
- How to Belay
- Communication and vocabulary
- Beginner to Intermediate movement skills
- Lots of climbing time!
- Climbing Shoes
What to bring
- Sturdy walking or hiking shoes
- Weather appropriate clothing*
- Enough water for 4-5 hours
- Sun Protection
- A day pack
- Lunch and/or Snack
What to expect
- Easy to moderate hiking
- Low to no cell phone reception
- *Weather can change very quickly, so make sure to bring warm and/or cold weather clothing.