Learn the basic art & technique of the age old craft of stained glass. Skills learned include pattern-making, glass cutting, panel assembly, soldering and cementing. You’ll practice your skills while building a 10x16 leaded panel. You will also learn the additional technique required to build with copper foil. Upon completion of the course, you will have the fundamental skills necessary for making basic stained glass windows, mosaics and more.
Dates: Thursday, Jan 19, 2017, to Mar 9, 2017
8 consecutive Thursday evenings
- Class tuition ($175) includes:
- free use of studio tools
- 6 hour video tutorial on flash drive
- 20% off beginner tool kit if purchased by final class date
- Materials for projects are paid by the student at the end of each class period.
- Adults only or 16 yrs or above if accompanied by a student parent.
- Rescheduling and cancellations are only accepted up to 10 days before the event date. Call studio and our sales associate will be happy to assist you to cancel or reschedule. A 20% fee will be charged on cancellations. Allow 30 days for refunds.
Other Stained Glass Classes to Consider:
- Weekend Beginner Workshop where everyone builds a panel exercising their newly learned skills.
- Monthly Project Class for graduates of the Beginner Class to work on variations of a monthly featured panel or bring in their own projects for guidance and mentoring, as well as fun working with other students.
- One-night project classes to apply your skills while building a fun new project - great for gift ideas and stretching your imagination!
Click here to schedule a class for your group.