$67.50 – $135

Beginner Photoshop for Photographers with Yvonne Berger

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

208 Newtown Rd

208 Newtown Road

Plainview, NY 11803

View Map

Refund Policy

Refund Policy

No Refunds

Friends Who Are Going
Event description

Description

Most of you have Photoshop on your computer but probably are reluctant to even open it. Although you can do almost 85% of your work in Lightroom the other 15% takes place in Photoshop This class is for all skill levels and is not designed to teach the whole program but rather 10 essential tricks that will improve your photos in ways that Lightroom can't!

Layers, selections, masking and sharpening will all be taught in simple and straight-forward way. This is a MUST for every photographer.

Laptop required with Photoshop installed.

When you sign up for this class just sign up for the July 26 date and it will charge and register you for both dates...thanks!

NO REFUNDS-only class credit.

Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

208 Newtown Rd

208 Newtown Road

Plainview, NY 11803

View Map

Refund Policy

No Refunds

Save This Event

Event Saved