Actions and Detail Panel
Beginner iPad and iPhone Class
Tue, September 5, 2017, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Get a new device and you're not sure how to use it?
We are here to help!
Come to the Bluffton Branch Library and begin laying the foundation for using these amazing devices. This is a iOS-101 class. No pre-existing knowledge required!
Scroll down to choose your date to take the class. Also, if the class is "Sold Out," choose another date from the 'When' menu.
- Basic Terminalogy And A Look At The Hardware
- Getting Around Device With Gestures
- The Interface
- Adding, Moving, Grouping And Deleting Apps
- Using WIFI and Looking At The Settings
- Adding Music, Movies, Etc.
- A Look At The Built-In Apps
- Using Siri
What To Bring:
- iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch
- Device Charger (Dead batteries are no fun!)
- Yourself - Prepared to learn and have fun.
Will there be an open Q&A time?
Yes, as time permits.
How long is the class?
The class is 2 hours but you can leave early if your schedule doesn't permit.
Is this a progressive class?
The class is the same material every time.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Free parking for cars and bikes. Bike racks are available
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact the instructor, Adam Farver, via email.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes. They are always free.
Can I update my registration information?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. Just a name will do.
What is the refund policy?
None. The event is FREE.