The Beginner Cat Handling Class teaches new volunteers the basic rules and guidelines to handling our shelter's cats. At this class, you will be instructed on and shown proper safety, cat carrier usage, sanitation and various procedures related to socializing cats.
- Completed the Friends of BCAS volunteer application
- Attended General Orientation
• T-SHIRT & NAME BADGE FEE: Bring $15 cash (exact change) to your Beginner Cat Handling Class for your Friends of BCAS volunteer t-shirt & name badge.
• WAIVER: Bring a signed copy of the Friends of BCAS/BCAS waiver to the class.
• PARKING: Please park in the back of the shelter. You can enter through the door on the far left of the building labeled for shelter associates.
• CANCELLATION: If you find out you are unable to attend, please cancel your RSVP. You can always reschedule for a future class.
• QUESTIONS? If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for thinking of the animals! We look forward to working with you.