San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Responding Effectively To Life’s Stressors
A stress related lifestyle conversation workshop
- Do you spend time worrying about how the things you cannot control are going to turn out?
- Are you wondering why you are often exhausted, frazzled, stressed-out, anxious and/or depressed?
- Have you noticed how much stress is affecting your relationship, even as it takes a heavy toll?
Don't be discouraged:
The Way of transforming your life for the better extends its open doors to you in an effort for you to focus on the desire to:
- End the cycle of Stress and significantly decrease worry in your life.
- Find peace, wisdom, balance, love, healing and all things good.
- Become stress resilient.
- Receive answers to your most pressing questions about making the inner and outer changes needed to end the cycle of stress.
- Get the tools you need to start the process on responding effectively to life’s stressors
- Have an added edge in reducing relational stress in your relationships and more.
- Free Light Refreshment and Lunch.
- Sign-up three friends and you get in for free. You and your friends will receive: Three Hours of Personal Life Coaching with Windsor Lindor at no charge (Valued $700.00).
Hosted by: Belkis Xiomara - 978-479-3039
Lead Speaker: Windsor Lindor - 831-324-4653
Mr. Windsor Lindor is a nationally-acclaimed Life Coach, Lifestyle Strategist and prominent speaker. As a highly sought after Life Coach and Inspirational Speaker for more than 15 years, Windsor has helped hundreds of women and men around the world who have the desire to live life differently, a desire for greater fulfillment, or a realization that they are not living up to their potential. He provides them the tools to scale the wall of negativity, self-doubt and to step forward to their Purpose.
© 2017 Windsor Lindor Consulting LLC
All Rights Reserved. www.windsorlindor.com
Save This Event
When & Where
Windsor Lindor is a nationally-acclaimed Life Coach, Executive Coach, and Project Manager. He brings over 15 years of experience in building effective, productive working relationships. Windsor Lindor is a graduate of Northeastern University and earned a BS in Computer Science. He received his Life Coach training at Coaches' Training Institute (CTI), a premiere International Coaching Federation (ICF) certified coaching program. He also received his certification in Effective Consultant at Leadership Strategies Institute.
Windsor has over 100,000 hours of coaching and has successfully coached clients nationally and internationally (Europe, Asia and North America) to navigating through life's transitions, identifying and understanding how to take care of self in all major aspects of life. Windsor has extensive professional experience with significant executive leadership accomplishments in business, philanthropy, or the nonprofit sector. His qualifications include savvy diplomatic skills and a natural affinity for cultivating relationships and persuading, convening, facilitating, and building consensus among diverse individuals.
Mr. Lindor currently holds several non-profit leadership positions in his community. This includes the Chair of the Finance Committee for multiple non-profit organizations and the Chair and President of the Board of Directors for The East Palo Alto Teen Home since December 2011. Mr. Lindor continues to provide successful governance leadership, oversight and strategic planning support to a community of non-profit organizations.
Through his work and experience in people life development, relationships, organizational development and behavioral change; Windsor Lindor approaches his creative partnership with clients from the standpoint of "What do you want?" and "I am here to assist you." Windsor is truly one of the most inspiring spiritual teachers of our time. He believes, knows spirituality and that, 'emotional intelligence' is based on five elements, self-awareness, motivation, self-regulation (discipline), empathy and adeptness in relationships. More @ www.windsorlindor.com