Join other Pasadena-area real estate investors at our For Investors By Investors meeting (FIBI) held the third Thursday of each month at 7pm at:
Courtyard by Marriot, 180 North Fair Oaks Ave. Pasadena, CA. Door fee for this meeting is $20.00 at the door.
The Pasadena FIBI group provides an environment for active and informative peer discussions, expert presentations on relevant topics, and networking. All FIBI meetings support a NO SELLING policy, allowing investors--whether seasoned or beginner--to be free about sharing their real estate passions without sales pitches.
Each Pasadena Real Estate FIBI meeting includes brief member introductions intended to identify areas of interest and possible opportunity, industry experts presenting information and experience on a variety of relevant real estate topics, and open networking sessions to enhance the value of coming together to learn. Twice a year we include an Economic Update and a review of Market Conditions. Our meetings are fun, engaging, and informative.
This months speaker is Matthew Owens who is the founder of OCG Properties, LLC, a company that specializes in equity and cash flowing real estate investments. He graduated from UC Santa Barbara with a bachelors degree in economics with an emphasis in accounting, earning his CPA license while performing audit and taxation engagements at various CPA firms, and worked primarily on large real estate clients.
He currently specializes in value add cash flowing residential and multifamily real estate investments having purchased and renovated over 500+ properties. Mathew works with investors in multiple ways to acquire real estate in high cash flow markets around the country. He also helps investors develop various cash flow streams through syndications run by professional operators, promissory notes and other real estate related assets. Many of his clients benefit from his knowledge of real estate taxation and due diligence, legal and investment structuring, and long term investment planning and analysis.
Mattews topic is "How to create a cash flow stream through real estate to become financially free!." In his presentation he will talk about:
- Single family buy and hold investment strategies
- Multifamily investment strategies
- Promissory note strategies- Syndication investment strategies
- How to flip properties
- Proper renovation and property analysis
- Budgeting and cash flow planning
- Streamlining and creating cash flow efficiencies
- Return on equity versus return on investment
- Capital gain strategies versus cash flow strategies
- How to raise capital to expedite your growth and cash flow streams
- Protecting your investors
- Proper due diligence on your investments and team
- Systems, structures and operational efficiencies
- The importance of property and investment management.