Positively impacting the
lives of others
Becoming a Person of Influence
Achieve success with influence.
Whatever your vocation or aspiration, you can increase your impact on others by Becoming a Person of Influence.
Learn simple, insightful ways to interact more positively with others, and watch your personal and organizational success go off the charts.
Everyone influences others. You don’t have to be in a high profile position to be an influencer. Everything you do at home, at work or at play, has an impact on the lives around you.
No matter what your goals are in life, you can achieve them faster, you can be more effective and the contribution you make can be longer lasting when you develop your influence.
Learn practical and easy principles to apply to everyday life:
- Managers will see their employees respond with new enthusiasm
- Parents will connect with their children on a deeper level
- Coaches will see players blossom
- Salespeople will break records
- And more…
When & Where
As one of the top coaches in ActionCOACH Business Coaching, Monte Wyatt brings over twenty years of remarkable leadership and personal development experience to executives and business owners. In addition to coaching executives & business owners one-one-one, he conducts public & private workshops & seminars. He is an inspirational key note speaker, a results oriented business coach and a trainer and coach for other business coaches around the world. Monte’s goal is to help business owners and executives reach their full potential with clarity.
He brings clarity through four words:
- Awareness: Helps you see things that you cannot see in your self and your business.
- Education: Brings proven strategies in sales and marketing, hiring and training your team, business development, financial controls, leadership and management.
- Implementation: Assists in thinking through and putting education into practice in your business.
- Discipline: Holds you accountable to your goals and actions that you commit to.
Let's revolutionize your enterprise!