SKETCHNOTE NINJA is an enjoyable workshop that teaches you a new way of note-taking.
This introductory hands-on workshop will help you start thinking in images.
Through drawing exercises and practice, this workshop will extend your existing note-taking skills to enhance learning, remembering, creative thinking and communication.
What you'll learn:
- How to draw basic elements
- How to experiment with type
- How to capture lectures in real time
- The benefits of sketchnoting and remembering more
When your whole brain is engaged you create visual maps of what you hear, see and think. Sketchnotes promotes active listening, visual thinking and the expression of ideas through text and drawings. No drawing skills are needed. All you'll need is a desire for learning and thinking creatively.
Where you can use sketchnotes
In the classroom, at a conference, to communicate a complicated idea.
Included in the workshop
- Personalized teaching, including hands-on exercises, group discussions, and individualized feedback
- Neuland starter kit
- Coffee & light lunch will be provided
Christopher Malapitan is a passionate sketchnoter and visual thinker with over 15 years experience as a commercial illustrator producing countless storyboards and visuals for TV/film and advertising. Through visual mapping techniques, Christopher helps storytellers, NGOs, creative curators, and various professionals to "see what they mean".