Become a Paranormal Investigator
Monthly Event - First Saturday of every month: 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Beyond Darkness Paranormal is newly formed group open to all interested in the paranormal. The group will trade paranormal and ghost hunting stories, share pictures, videos, and EVPs. Ghost hunting investigations will be set up through the year at various locations in and around Pennsylvania and surrounding states.
Interested parties will conduct investigations of paranormal phenomenon using scientific methodology with a focus to debunk strange occurrences. Conducts investigation of client locations using EMF meters, audio/video recording devices, digital cameras and other applicable equipment. Examines evidence obtained during the investigation for identification and analysis. Reports findings of evidence from investigations to Tech Manager or management team. Performs any duties necessary as assigned by management.
1. Investigates client location and attempts to debunk client’s claims or document paranormal activity.
2. Assists in setup/breakdown of equipment at client location under the direction of Lead Investigator.
3. Reviews evidence recorded with personal equipment and submits findings. May be requested to assist Tech Manager with review of evidence with group equipment.
4. Must be able to meet 80% attendance policy for cases/meetings. Must show commitment to the team.
5. Follows the direction of Lead Investigator or management team member and assists in duties as assigned.
Position Reports to: Lead Investigator
All positions will Beyond Darkness Paranormal are volunteer positions. There is no compensation at all. Time and materials necessary to participate with Beyond Darkness Paranormal are donated at your expense. Accepting a position with Beyond Darkness Paranormal binds you to the Terms of Membership of the group.
Please join us if you're interested! Bring along your recording equipment and experience thrilling and haunted adventures!
Please Note: All members must be over the age of 18 to go on investigations, and to attend the group's meetings.
435 Babylon Rd
Beyond Darkness Paranormal
Thank you for visiting our Beyond Darkness Paranormal website. Although based in Pennsylvania, we’re willing to travel throughout most of the United States in order to conduct meaningful investigations.
As an all-volunteer organization, our main mission is to provide professional paranormal investigations at locations with suspected activity at no cost to, or any form of compensation from, our clients. We accomplish this through a team approach utilizing the latest in technological equipment and methods to collect and analyze critical data. In addition, we thoroughly research the history of a particular location which, when combined with the data we’ve collected, allows us to draw accurate conclusions regarding a location’s paranormal status.
Other objectives of the Beyond Darkness Paranormal organization include:
- Educating clients on the known and supposed aspects of paranormal activity, as well as revealing mundane explanations for non-paranormal occurrences.
- Pursuing education in the paranormal field, so as to be the best prepared to understand and explain paranormal phenomena we encounter.
- Sharing all exceptional discoveries with other paranormal groups if it could benefit the scientific community at large.
- Educating the general public on the subject of paranormal activity and investigation.