Actions and Detail Panel
Become a Flipchart Ninja!
Fri, April 21, 2017, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM CEST
You want to make your meetings, workshops or trainings more effective through visuals?
In this training you will learn how to visualize concepts and shape ideas with confidence. You will no longer hesitate to intervene in a meeting, produce illustrative schemes, or present with flipcharts instead of PowerPoint slides.
In one day, we will cover the basis of both visualization and facilitation techniques.
Benefits of visualizing during meetings:
- it helps to align group thinking
- it boosts creativity
- it improves understanding by reducing complex systems to their core
- it improves the quality of your communication
- A new language: icons, visual alphabet and grammar
- Giving meaning: connecting ideas and structuring information
- It’s about speed: drawing fast but legible
- Visual culture: visual templates and tools
Mara is a visual communicator with a background in engineering. She worked as a consultant for 8 years where she noticed how vital 'visualization' and 'system thinking' are in tackling the organizational challenges people and businesses face every day.
Her company 'Visuality' provides visual services: workshop facilitation, storytelling and trainings.
Price: 380€ (Excl. eventbrite-fee and VAT)
This price includes beverages, lunch, set of markers and other supplies.
For more information on visual facilitation take a look at our youtube movie.
You'll be invited to become a member of our Visual Ninja community!