Click here to watch a video message from Big Daddy Weave!
Benefiting Meant 2 Live Foundation's efforts to empower impoverished lives in Washington, DC and Zambia by providing education, medical access, food programs, and spiritual nourishment.
In partnership with the following sponsors:
Common questions and answers....
- Q: Uh oh! I overbooked - can I get a refund? A: So sorry but all sales are final and we do not issue refunds or exchanges for tickets unless the entire event is cancelled.
- Q: Kids? A: We love kids! This is a family event for ALL ages. Tickets are required for everyone 3 years and over who occupy a seat. All children under 3 years old must sit in a lap and may not occupy a seat. And we know those little ones want to see what's going on but we cannot allow children to sit on shoulders or be held up to block the views of others.
- Q: Where do I park? A: The venue does have parking options but unfortunately the tour does not control parking and we do not benefit from any parking fees. We recommend searching online or contacting the venue in advance for information on parking so you are prepared for any fees associated.
- Q: Are cameras allowed? A: Sure! We even had an app for you to download and upload all of your awesome pictures. BUT, please be respectful of those around you when taking photos and help make sure you aren't interrupting their experience. Sometimes a moment is better when you simply stop and enjoy it :). And videoing? Let's keep the video options off - afterall, you want to have a good time and not stare at a screen all night!
- Q: You took my credit card but didn't give me tickets!! A: Well, we would never do anything like that! Tickets are emailed to you at the address you provide during check out. They can be sneaky though - so check those spam folders. Still no luck? No worries - you're not out of luck! If the tickets didn't make their way to you it is normally because of a little typo your fingers made when entering your email address. But fret not, you can email email@example.com and we have customer service reps who will help you out. But if you were charged, we will let you in the show - we promise!
Event Seat Map
Artist Circle Seating