Beaujolais and Beyond Celebration 2015
Friday, November 20, 2015 at 8:00 PM - Saturday, November 21, 2015 at 12:00 AM (EST)
In light of the horrific terrorist attacks that happened in Paris on Nov 13, the French-American Chamber of Commerce DC Chapter and the Alliance Francaise Washington DC have decided, in full coordination with the French Embassy, to keep the event as scheduled.
We will be dedicating the evening to the memory of the victims.
Beaujolais Is Coming...
We cordially invite you to this year’s Alliance Française de Washington and French-American Chamber of Commerce Beaujolais and Beyond Celebration at La Maison Française. This unmissable French fête is held every year in commemoration of the popular tradition of uncorking the Beaujolais Nouveau wine which launches the annual wine harvest in France.
Join us for a joyous and lively evening featuring
- Light fare from leading DC restaurants as well as a French Buffet prepared by the Embassy of France's chefs
- French breads, cheeses, pâtés and pastries
- Open-bar of free-flowing Beaujolais Nouveau and other red wines
- Cash Bar of Beers, White & Sparkling wines
To complement the libations, festivities will include a local Washington DJ and dancing, an online and silent auction, and a raffle.
Win a trip to Paris thanks to Air France Delta KLM, our exclusive Raffle Sponsor!
Special Ticketing Information:
VIP ticket holders will enter the heart of the Embassy from 6:30pm-8:00pm to enjoy a private tasting event with respected members and personalities from Washington’s political and professional circles.
General Admission starts at 8 pm (and not a minute before!)
AFDC and FACC Members will find their MEMBER PRICE Access codes on their organization's websites.
PRESS interested in attending the event can email firstname.lastname@example.org with their credentials to receive a PRESS access code.
Feel free to bring either a paper copy of your ticket, or be prepared to show your smartphone with your ticket confirmation.
Security will be increased at the French Embassy:
- ID is mandatory, you won’t be able to enter the Embassy grounds without a valid government issued ID (American driver license, Government issued ID card, Passport, French Carte d’identité)
- + 21 only – even if guests are ticket holders, minors will be refused entry
- There is absolutely no parking available at the Embassy. However there will be a valet parking available on site for $20. Parking is available or at Georgetown Hospital.
- Personal effects might be randomly searched.
- No backpacks or large bags will be allowed at the event.
- The organizers invite people in wheelchairs or with reduced mobility to contact us via email as soon as possible.
When & Where
French-American Chamber of Commerce (DC Chapter) & Alliance Française de Washington
This is a fund-raising event organized and hosted by the French-American Chamber of Commerce – Washington, D.C. Chapter, the Alliance Française, Washington DC. Funds generated at Beaujolais and Beyond go towards our respective missions.
FACC-Washington, D.C. is a private, non-profit, member-driven organization. Our Chapter is one of 19 French-American Chambers of Commerce in the U.S.
The Alliance Française de Washington, DC is dedicated to providing the highest quality of French language training through a multi-faceted approach that promotes lifelong learning and cultural dialogue in an increasingly multicultural society. For more than 60 years, the Alliance Française has been proudly serving the local community, offering quality programs, services and events in close partnership with community, educational and cultural DC partners.