Tickets go on-sale Monday 6/20/2016 at noon central.
BEFORE PURCHASING TICKETS PLEASE READ ALL OF THE DETAILS AS TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE FOR ANY REASON.
We're back at it, firing up a VIP charter bus and heading to Lambeau Field for our 3rd annual Bears vs. Packers bus trip for the October 20th, 2016, football game between The Chicago Bears and The Green Bay Packers. We're taking Chicago's biggest diehard fans and making the 4 hour drive to Cheeseville. This event is strictly 21+ Buy your tickets ASAP this event is sure to sell out! Tickets are limited so make sure an purchase the full allotment you need. Tickets are non refundable however they are transferable.
All tickets are in the same section. Do not wait to book these tickets, they will sell out and once they're gone we can't get more. Every seat will be taken so please keep that in mind when bringing coolers etc... Anything you bring must be either stored underneath the bus or at your feet, nothing may be stored in the aisles. NO GLASS BOTTLES. You may bring tailgating supplies as we will have a full-size VIP charter bus with bathroom on board and storage under the vehicle. You may bring coolers with beer and food, we encourage you to drink responsibly as it will be a very long trip. We reserve the right to not allow you back on the bus if you are overly intoxicated and causing a problem with the group. Tickets are non refundable however fully transferable and remember this event is age 21 and up only. You may not pick up your tickets ahead of time; tickets will be handed out after you are on the bus. Tickets may not be re-sold for a profit as this would violate our contract with our group seating agreement. Bear Down!
- VIP Charter bus with bathrooms on board
- Game ticket (section and row are TBD, please do not email me every week asking where the tickets are. Once I know where the seats are I will post it and let everyone know. I will not find out the section and row until a week or two before the game.) Our group tickets will be somewhere in the 300 level area on the yard lines (meaning no the end zone), low rows. Ask someone that’s gone on a previous buss trip with us, the seats are always great!
- Two drinks at The Ogden prior to departure. Anything under $8 is included in the two complimentary drinks.
- Beverages on the bus as well as some light snacks (please don't send emails asking what the drinks and snacks are). Beverages and snacks are meant to be light. Bring your own food and drinks if you are at all concerned about what we are bringing. We're not going to have a endless supply. NO GLASS BOTTLES
- All tolls and parking paid for in advance
What time does the event start?
10am: Doors open at The Ogden.
noon-1pm cocktail hour and check-in at The Ogden
1pm: Departure (1pm sharp, no waiting)
1pm-5pm: Travel time to Green Bay
5pm: Estimated arrival in Green Bay (Krolls)
10:30pm: *End of game
11pm: *Bus departure (bus will wait no longer that 1/2hr from the end of the game, if you're not there you have an expensive cab ahead of you)
3am: *Arrival back in Chicago/drop off at The Ogden (the bar will NOT be open, plan accordingly)
*All times are estimated based on a game time of 3 hours. Prepare for a long day!
Price for bus trip and ticket: $280 plus applicable fees from Eventbrite.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
This event is 21+ no exceptions!
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is free street parking on Ogden, Adams and Monroe Streets. We will not have any parking available, we recommend using Uber or Lyft. Note that the bar will not be open when we get back to Chicago, have transportation arranged and preferably waiting for you when we get back.
Do you offer refunds?
No refunds will be offered.
Can I transfer my ticket to someone else?
Sure! If you can't make it and would like to transfer your ticket to someone else, just shoot us an email and we'll take care of if for you. firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I purchase more than one ticket?
Yes you can purchase more than one regular priced ticket. We recommend purchasing tickets for your entire group all at once as tickets are non-refundable. If you buy one ticket and we sell out before your friends purchase theirs we will not be able to refund your ticket.
Where are the seats? What section, row, seat number are we in?
Section and row are TBD, please do not email me every week asking where the tickets are. Once we know where the seats are we will post it and let everyone know. We will not find out the section and row until a week or two before the game. We will post the section number only and you will get your seat numbers and row the day of the game. If you're not comfortable waiting to find out exactly where you're sitting, please DO NOT BUY TICKETS! Our group tickets will be somewhere in the 300 level area on the yard lines (meaning no the end zone), low rows. Ask someone that’s gone on a previous buss trip with us, the seats are always great!
Will you be making any stops? Can you pick me up at my house/rest stop/parking lot etc...?
We get it, you don't want drive into Chicago and then take a bus back up North because you live an hour away. NO WE WILL NOT BE MAKING ANY SCHEDULED PICK UP's OR DROP OFF's this year. Everyone wants to get to the game and back ASAP. Please don't call and ask if we can pick you up on the Wisconsin border or at a rest stop etc... Meet at The Ogden or meet us in Lambeau at Krolls are the only two options. There is no discount if you choose to meet us at Krolls and not take the buss.
What about tailgating?
The Ogden will not be offering a tailgate however don't let us stop you! There is tailgating all over and you can bring whatever supplies you'd like. Due to time constraints most people just head to one of the bars up there. Krolls is really nice and they generally have plenty of room to get in. The stadium is literally right next door to where we park so it's just a short walk over.
How do I get my tickets? How do my friends get their tickets?
That's easy, just show up the day of the event with a valid ID matching the name on the credit card you use to book the tickets. We will take care of check-in the day of the event. You may not pick up your tickets ahead of time, game tickets will be handed out after you are on the bus. The ticket you receive from Eventbrite is NOT your ticket to the game and will not get you into Lambeau. We will have the physical game tickets in our possession and the only way to get them will to be to meet at The Ogden the day of the game or to meet the bus in Lambeau. We will not for any reason release the game tickets to you before the day of the game. DO NOT BUY TICKETS IF YOU CAN'T PICK THEM UP AT THE OGDEN THE DAY OF THE GAME OR AT KROLLS PARKING LOT IN LAMBEAU.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
1. Rules & Regulations. Licensee and Licensee’s guests shall be bound by and shall observe the terms and conditions upon which admission tickets to Lambeau Field are issued by Licensor, including, without limitation, the policy adopted by the Licensor and the National Football League (NFL) of such tickets with respect to the cancellation or postponement of the Football Home Game to which such tickets pertain.
2. Tickets are non-refundable. There is no credit for reduced attendance, regardless of reason.
3. Anti-Scalping Provision. It is the intent of the parties hereto that Licensee shall not utilize the Group Seating admission tickets to derive a monetary profit. Any such purported sale, lease, sublease or license, concession or other agreement shall be absolutely void and ineffective as a conveyance of any right to or interest in the possession, use, occupancy or utilization of any ticket(s).
4. Ticket may be revoked or void. These tickets are a revocable license and admission may be refused for any reason or no reason upon refunding of ticket face amount. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be lost, stolen or counterfeit, and, if so, are void. It is unlawful to reproduce these tickets in any form. Damaged, torn, disfigured and/or detached tickets are void. Licensor reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission to or eject any person who is deemed by Licensor or its designees to be (1) acting disorderly, (2) using vulgar or abusive language, or (3) not complying with any local, state, federal law, Licensor or NFL rule, including the rules on the ticket(s). Any
activity deemed likely to interfere with the game or endanger person(s) will result in immediate eviction from the venue without refund of ticket price.
5. Costs and Attorneys’ Fees. Licensee shall pay all of Licensor’s costs, charges and expenses including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection with litigating any of the foregoing prohibited sale, assignments, transfers, or use made or attempted by Licensee.
6. Remedies of Licensor. If Licensee sublicenses or assigns any part thereof, or sells or otherwise dispose of admission ticket(s) in an amount or for other consideration in excess of the Face Price Amount then, in such event, Licensee shall promptly pay to Licensor the entire amount of monetary consideration in excess of the aggregate Face Price Amount which Licensee received from any and all third parties who compensated Licensee for the use of the ticket(s), admission tickets and/or a Sports Package.
7. Continuing Liability of Licensee. All of the obligations of Licensee set forth herein shall be applicable to any other user of the ticket(s), and Licensee shall be liable for such parties’ compliance with all such obligations, and shall remain subject to all of the rights and remedies of Licensor as set forth in this License Agreement.
8. Assumption of Risk/Liability. Licensee and Licensee’s guests and invitees assume all risks and danger incidental to the game of football and the use of the ticket(s), whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to, the actual playing of the Football Home Game, and agrees that Licensor, the National Football League, the participating clubs, their agents and players and other individuals are not liable for injuries resulting from such causes.
9. License Only. Licensee hereby acknowledges that this Agreement is merely a license to use, and not an agreement to lease, the seat(s), on all of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. This Agreement does not create any property rights whatsoever on behalf of Licensee.
10. Force Majeure. In the event that a strike, lockout, labor trouble, inability to procure materials, failure of power, restrictive governmental laws, regulations, orders or decrees by any governmental entity or the NFL, including a game announced by the NFL to be played overseas, riots, insurrection, war, acts of God, or substantial damage/destruction to the seat(s) itself when no other group ticket(s) is available, or other reason that causes the complete termination of any game, then, this agreement shall cease and any license fee paid for the ticket(s) will be refunded.
11. Unenforceability. If any provision of this Agreement shall for any reason be held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision hereof and this Agreement shall be construed as if such invalid or unenforceable provision were omitted.
modified or limited in any way by any written instrument or oral agreement previously made or entered into by the parties hereto.
When & Where
A Chef driven sports bar just 2 blocks from the United Center. Our food is always fresh and never frozen, and we use only the best quality ingredients. From our pulled pork sliders featured on Chicago's Best, to our famous Cowboy Burger, we're sure you'll find something you like. Our menu features gluten free options and our Chef is always willing to work with any food allergies you may have. The Ogden is the perfect spot to meet before or after any United Center event. We feature over 20 large HDTV's and carry all of the major sports packages.