Ready to take the plunge? I guarantee that you won't regret it.
Important: this course takes place over the course of FOUR Wednesdays, and you must attend all four sessions:
- Wednesday, 26 October (7-9:30 pm)
- Wednesday, 2 November (7-9:30 pm)
- Wednesday, 9 November (7-9:30 pm)
- Wednesday, 16 November (7-9:30 pm)
We will learn SIX intimacy skills, rooted in mindfulness, which is why the workshop consists of 4 sessions. Each session builds on the former. At the end of each session, I will give you homework based on that day's skill learned. This homework will help you become more aware of your own behavior in between sessions. At the beginning of each session, participants will report back to peers on their progress.
Whether you are single and tired of the dating scene or married and tired of the endless "we need to talk" conversations with your partner, I can help bring out that beautiful diamond that you are.
The six skills are:
2. relinquishing innappropriate control of others and recognizing that the only one you can control is yourself (and that is an amazing revelation...no matter how many times you've told yourself that you are the way you are)
3. respecting others' decisions - even if you don't agree with them
4. receiving gifts, compliments and help from others
5. creating a culture of gratitude in your home
6. striving to become vulnerable
By learning how the practice of these six key intimacy skills rooted in mindfulness brings out the best in you, you will learn a whole new way of communicating with your current or prospective partner that is direct, clear and dignified.
If you are single and tied to a checklist, I'll help you get off the checklist treadmill. If you are married to a good man but find yourself getting stuck in an occasional or long-term rut with resentment often rearing its ugly head, there is a way to bring back the love and passion that you both felt when you first met.
My goal? To help you rediscover the beautiful woman that you are by focusing on all that's right in your life instead of what's wrong.
The workshop consists of four sessions that build on the former, with homework and reporting back. Warning: prepare to be surprised, no matter how good (or bad) the state of your relationship is now.
For more information, please send me an email at email@example.com or visit my website at
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is limited parking available.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Bring an open attitude and the ability to share and reflect. Feel free to bring your favorite snack.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.