San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Camp BFM is a fun, yet challenging experience! Our goal is to inspire you to reach your fitness goals no matter where you are in your fitness journey. Camp BFM’s mission is to guide you the right way, to instill confidence and help you reach all of your goals!
Choose from early or evening camp times. Current camp locations are in Berkeley and Oakland. New locations and times are added regularly!
Camp BFM is made for women by women! It is challenging and it is Fun!
This 4-week program is designed to transform your body and your mind!
If You Are Dedicated, You WILL See Results!
You can lose up to 15 lbs!
You can reduce your body fat percentage up to 5%!
You can see the inches melting away from your body!
You can look and feel younger!
You will feel great!
Camp BFM is designed for women of all fitness levels! You will be encouraged always, and you will NEVER be challenged beyond your ability! There is no competition, only teamwork! No matter your fitness level, you will find yourself challenged and having fun!
Camp BFM is for every woman wanting transform their body. Whether you are trying to lose baby weight, college weight, preparing to be a bride, Camp BFM is prepared to help you reach your goals
Dancer’s Body Workout – 6 Weeks (Tuesdays 7 Thursdays)
Your Camp BFM Dancer’s Body program includes all of the following:
- A welcoming, informative orientation to help you prepare for the upcoming 6 weeks (and beyond)
- Before and after measurements (no weigh-ins!) and body fat assessment to help you keep track of your progress
- A fitness assessment to give you a starting point that will measure your progress
- A Camp BFM manual that will provide you with healthful (and helpful) tips that explains the program’s goals and objectives
- Goal-setting coaching with a BFM Coach
- Nutritional support that comes with three complete meal plans with varying levels of intensity
- Individual check-ins with your coach(es)or teammates who will help you with your success
- Dance inspired conditioning workouts that are fun, yet challenging (appropriate to your level) and encourage you to be your best.
- The support of your coaches and team mates!
When & Where
Kenya Moses, The Marketing Mama
Kenya Moses is a Small Business Marketing Specialist and founder of Be A Fit Mama, Inc; dedicated to helping small business owners and entrepreneurs grow and thrive. Her works have been featured in publications including Essence Magazine, SF Examiner, eHow, Livestrong, Hay House and more. www.marketingmama.biz www.kenyamoses.com