Be a BOSS! 10 Secrets of a Mega Executive Assistant
Wednesday, May 17, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 1:30 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Be A Boss! 10 Secrets of a Mega EA
How YOU Can Stand Out from the Average Assistant
Presented by Christy Belt Grossman, COO, The Belt Team
Make 2017 GREAT! Learn how to up your game. This is the PERFECT class for mega agents and your operations/administrative staff. Mega Agents THIS is the key to PROPEL you and your team to higher heights. Agents, send your staff and plan to join them! Admins find out the difference between having a job and building a career. This powerful class will deliver a plethora of content and a roadmap to continued, networked resources.
May 17, 2017 | 9:00am to 1:30pm
**LIMITED! $99 "We LOVE Christy" February Special!**
$129 General Addmission
Fee includes: Class, materials and lunch. Class is especially geared for Executive Assistants and operations staff. Unlike some other assistant classes, this class is taught by someone who has performed in the role at a high level for 20 years. This is not a basic "how to" class, but rather a top-level, higher-minded class meant to expand horizons, focus, and goals.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Mega Mindset
- Paths to Growth
- Ownership Mentality
- Making Failing Forward Fun
- Lots More!
INTERACTIVE CLASS FOR ENGAGED LEARNERS. TAKE AWAY:
- Ideas to Generate Income for Your Team
- Ideas for Your Annual Goals
- An Accountability Partner
- A Growth Plan
- Ways to Leverage Numbers
- Ways to Eliminate Squirrels
- Confidence to Own Your Role
- Energy and Strategies to Conquer the Chaos
WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID ABOUT THIS CLASS:
- “Own my role! That was huge, it actually made me like my job more and gave me confidence to proactively contribute more to our team.”
- “I learned way more than I ever expected in four hours and left feeling confident in the role I hold. You inspired me to really take my role seriously as a career, not just as a position that pays the bills. Thank you for sharing all your knowledge! I cannot wait to start implementing all your "secrets" and really help grow our team! “
- "Work has been epic since I went to your workshop!" Nicole Demiglio, The Donovan Team
- “My EA just came back and said she learned more in a half day course than she did at Family Reunion & The Perfect Assistant.” Scott Kato, GKMM
- "I can tell you it is worth it. My EA had her world flipped around and I have seen immediate results." Matt Gorham
- “What did you do? I’ve never seen her so motivated.” Kristina Zack
- “You are an incredible teacher and speaker. Your passion for the content and for helping others is very apparent. You were genuine, personal, and knowledgeable. I think any market center would be lucky to have you offer this to them. I hope you can do a follow up class for us sometime in the first quarter next year to see where we are with what you presented and get a refresher.”
- "This class was extremely motivating. I walked out of there feeling more motivated about my life than I ever have. It has seriously inspired me to be the best that I could ever be and more. It makes me want to do whatever I can to really own my job, even though I'm not an assistant (I do marketing). I already have a list of books to read and I'm going to map out my growth plan and goals this weekend and I made myself a 66 Day Challenge already! This class was not only helpful for the business aspect but personal as well. I feel extremely motivated about my life now and things I'm going to change and put into actual motion.”
- “Came away with clear actions to implement right away.”
- “The information you provided was eye opening.”
- "My AHA was thinking like a boss rather than thinking you're working for a boss.”
- "One of the best classes we attended in 2016! So much valuable information packed into this class. Not only did our admin come away inspired with numerous action steps to implement but it also gave me the tools to proactively expand and coach our team.” Jim Romanski
ABOUT CHRISTY BELT GROSSMAN:
- 20 years as Chief Operating Officer of The Belt Team (Top 100 Team with Keller Williams Realty 2008-2014. $128 Million Closed in 2015-2016)
- Interviewed by Gary Keller at Mega Camp, 2012
- Listed in Stefan Swanepoel’s Technology Report, 2013, “Top 100 Klout Scores of Individuals In Real Estate”
- Panelist at Mega Tech, 2013 & 2014
- Inman News Contributor, 2015 & 2016
- Profiled by Inman News, 2015
- Panelist, Inman Connect New York & Inman on the Road DC, 2016
- Founder of the longest running EA Mastermind in KW
- Passion For Riding Shotgun in the EA Role & Helping Others
- NO REFUNDS. Registrations are fully transferrable by contacting the event organizer.
- Registration fee includes class, materials, coffee, and lunch.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
Please contact April@theharogroup.com
What are parking options?
The best parking option is the parking garage attached to the venue. Self-pay for the garage is $7.50 for the day.
Aloft has offered discounted rates for attendees of this event. Standard rates are $239, which has been reduced to $189. To take advantage of this offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about our venue here: http://www.aloftgreenvilledowntown.com
Save This Event
When & Where
The Haro Group of Keller Williams Historic District