"Be A Boss! 10 Secrets of a Mega EA" and "Key Hires putting you to the 7th Level Panel"
Presented by Christy Belt Grossman, COO, The Belt Team
Sponsored by Keller Williams Exton and Ciprani Consulting
Afternoon Panel to include Matthew Donnelly, Mike Sroka, Skye Michiels, Beth Samberg and Jake Dreyfuss.
How YOU Can Stand Out from the Average Assistant!
Make 2017 GREAT! Learn how to up your game. Propel your team and your career to higher heights. Find out the difference between having a job and building a career!
This class is especially geared for Executive Assistants, operations staff and their Agents. Unlike any other assistant class, it is taught by someone who has performed in the role at a high level for 20 years. This is not a basic "how to" class, but rather a higher level, higher minded class meant to expand your horizons.
Agents - send your staff or come with them. Agents & staff from all companies welcome.
$129 Early Bird Fee includes class, materials & lunch and afternoon panel. ($159 after Feb 14)
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Mega Mindset
- Paths to Growth
- Ownership Mentality
- Making Failing Forward Fun
- Lots More!
THIS WILL BE AN INTERACTIVE CLASS FOR ENGAGED LEARNERS. YOU WILL WALK OUT WITH:
- Ideas To Generate Income For Your Team
- Ideas For Your Annual Goals
- An Accountability Partner
- A Growth Plan
- Ways To Leverage Numbers
- Ways To Eliminate Squirrels
- Confidence To Own Your Role
- Energy & Strategies To Conquer The Chaos
WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID ABOUT THIS CLASS:
- “Own my role! That was huge, it actually made me like my job more and gave me confidence to proactively contribute more to our team.”
- “I learned way more than I ever expected in 4 hours and left feeling confident in the role I hold. You inspired me to really take my role seriously as a career, not just as a position that pays the bills. Thank you for sharing all your knowledge! I cannot wait to start implementing all your "secrets" and really help grow our team! “
- "Work has been epic since I went to your workshop!" Nicole Demiglio, The Donovan Team
- “My EA just came back and said she learned more in a half day course than she did at Family Reunion & The Perfect Assistant.” Scott Kato, GKMM
- "I can tell you it is worth it. My EA had her world flipped around and I have seen immediate results." Matt Gorham
- “What did you do? I’ve never seen her so motivated.” Kristina Zack
- “You are an incredible teacher and speaker. Your passion for the content and for helping others is very apparent. You were genuine, personal, and knowledgeable. I think any market center would be lucky to have you offer this to them. I hope you can do a follow up class for us sometime in the first quarter next year to see where we are with what you presented and get a refresher.”
- “This class was extremely motivating. I walked out of there feeling more motivated about my life than I ever have. It has seriously inspired me to be the best that I could ever be and more. It makes me want to do whatever I can to really own my job, even though I'm not an assistant(I do marketing). I already have a list of books to read and I'm going to map out my growth plan and goals this weekend and I made myself a 66 Day Challenge already! This class was not only helpful for the business aspect but personal as well. I feel extremely motivated about my life now and things I'm going to change and put into actual motion.”
- “Came away with clear actions to implement right away.”
- “The information you provided was eye opening.”
- "My AHA was thinking like a boss rather than thinking you're working for a boss.”
ABOUT CHRISTY BELT GROSSMAN:
- 20 years as Chief Operating Officer of The Belt Team (Top 100 Team with Keller Williams Realty 2008-2014. $68 Million Closed in 2015)
- Interviewed by Gary Keller at Mega Camp, 2012
- Listed in Stefan Swanepoel’s Technology Report, 2013, “Top 100 Klout Scores of Individuals In Real Estate”
- Panelist at Mega Tech, 2013 & 2014
- Inman News Contributor, 2015 & 2016
- Profiled by Inman News, 2015
- Panelist, Inman Connect New York & Inman on the Road DC, 2016
- Founder of the longest running EA Mastermind in KW
- Passion For Riding Shotgun in the EA Role & Helping Others
- Full priced registrations cancelled before fourteen (14) days of the event are refundable, less a $25 cancellation fee.
- Registrations are fully transferable. Contact the event organizer.
- Registrants who do not attend, "No-shows", will not receive a refund.
- All refunds and cancellations must be requested in writing to the event organizer.
- The registration fee includes instruction, lunch and materials.