Are you responsible for a sales team?
Is your sales team exceeding your expectations?
If you want to make sure that you are doing everything that you can to maximize the performance and potential of your sales associates, join us for:
MANAGING AND LEADING SUCCESSFUL SALESPEOPLE
February 16, 2017
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
American Executive Centers – Suite 400
600 W. Germantown Pike, Plymouth Meeting PA 19462
Whether you are a new or seasoned sales manager, business owner or CEO,
this 1 day program is for you!
Business Development University’s 1 Day Program focuses on the fundamentals of sales management with an emphasis on the key skills and qualities of the most effective top business leaders.
Participants will come out of the program with:
- Effective strategies for networking and business development in the current business environment
- A methodology for identifying key areas of improvement
- Effective coaching, counseling and developmental techniques
- Key interviewing tips, succession planning, and best practices for hiring and maintaining sales superstars
- Optimal ways to run effective individual and group meetings
- Clearly defined communication of company vision, goals, and mission
- Ways to design incentive and recognition programs that truly motivate
- Strategies that help individuals maximize performance
- Knowledge and actionable ideas to ensure a strong year
- Forum for discussion and networking with other business leaders
Take part in this impactful seminar - see immediate sales results and grow your business!
One on One with Lisa Peskin for the first 5 Participants