Sorry, we have reached capacity for this date. We are running another workshop on Friday 11 November. To register, please click here.
BDO's Remuneration and Performance Workshop will provide practical insights on common remuneration management issues and outline tools and techniques for weighing up competing priorities. The financial and operational cost of a business’s remuneration and reward approach is one of the largest it has to manage, so getting it right can deliver positive returns. Of course, getting it wrong can present many obstacles to growth.
Having completed the workshop, participants will:
- Uncover and develop their reward strategy and approach to maximise the achievement of business success
- Understand the four key foundations of developing a competitive and affordable remuneration framework
- Appreciate the key dimensions of remuneration policy
- Understand common models of linking pay and performance
- Understand the basics of successful incentive plans.
The workshop draws on BDO’s extensive knowledge of contemporary remuneration and performance programs, and combines interactive discussions, case studies, practical exercises and factual briefings to ensure participants can maximise their learning from the presenters and each other.
Who should attend?
Executive and business owners, managers, human resource professionals, finance professionals
Reward Strategy, Business Strategy and your Employee Value Proposition
- Exercise in how key remuneration decisions can influence the achievement of your business goals
- Uncovering job worth
- Salary benchmarking, work value, market forces and performance
- Case Study: Developing a grade structure
Remuneration policy issues
- Benefits and flexibility
- Level of competitiveness – benchmarking
- Sources of market data
- Balance between fixed and variable pay
Pay and performance linkages
- Managing pay ranges
- Use of well-known tools
- Bonus and incentive plans
- Remuneration management framework - self assessment
- Discussion of learnings
- Action planning for the future.
All materials, course workbook and references, refreshments and lunch will be provided.