BCI Equinox is a series of evening boutique exhibitions held across Asia designed to connect architects, interior designers and design specifiers with product suppliers.
Unlike the larger tradeshows and exhibitions, the more intimate and relaxed environment of BCI Equinox means specifiers can easily engage with suppliers and manufacturers over drinks and canapés whilst discovering the latest in new building product innovations.
- Free for architects, interior designers and design specifiers to attend
- Held in major cities across Asia: Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia
- Event runs for 5.5 hours
- Features 25 to 35 exhibitors
- Drinks and canapés are provided throughout the event
- Entertainment – for added fun, at each event we like to include something different in the form of entertainment to keep our guests guessing. This could be a dazzling light show or an unsuspecting flash mob – you won’t know until you go.
To see what BCI Equinox is like, click here to see our time lapse video from an Equinox event in Australia.