Actions and Detail Panel
Baytown TRACK & FIELD Volunteers 2017
Sat, April 22, 2017, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM CDT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
2017 Baytown Special Olympics Track and Field Meet will be at Lee High School's Pete Sultis Stadium.
After April 10th volunteer t-shirts will be given out on a first come first basis. We will be able to provide volunteer pin buttons. Thank you so much for volunteering!
DRESS: Please dress for comfort and mobility. We suggest you wear comfortable shoes because you will be on your feet most of the time. Please bring your sunscreen and insect repellant.
PARKING: General parking is available at Lee High School's Pete Sultis Stadium.
AGE ELIGIBILITY FOR VOLUNTEERS:
- 15 year-olds and older can volunteer by themselves.
- 8-14 year-olds must be accompanied by parent, guardian, or chaperone.
- 7 year-olds and younger are not given volunteer assignments, but are welcomed and encouraged to be cheerleaders as long as they are accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperone. Please do register anyone 7 and younger on Eventbrite.
- 8-14 year-olds in a group situation need a 4 to 1 ratio - meaning one adult (18 years old or older) for every four children. These groups usually include scout troops, school classes, church groups, etc.
- For security purposes, you must bring a current photo ID with you to volunteer check-in.
- Special Olympics and Goose Creek Consolidated ISD have a no animal policy. Other than service animals, no animals are allowed at this event. Please do not bring any animals.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact Baytown Parks and Recreation at 281-420-6597 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions.
Can I fill out a volunteer form at the Baytown Parks and Recreation office?
If you would rather like to fill out a volunteer form on paper please feel free to come to our office at the Baytown Community Center located at 2407 Market Street during our office hours:
Monday and Friday's 8am-7pm
Tuesdays and Thursday's 8am-5pm
Saturday s and Sunday's 11 am - 2 pm. The volunteer registration deadline is Friday, April 14th.
We look forward seeing you on April 22rd!