Actions and Detail Panel
Bay Area Sistahs Celebrating The Aging Journey
Sat, April 22, 2017, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM PDT
Dear Bay Area Sisters:
Thank you so much for answering the call to engage in a day of empowerment, sisterhood and self-care as we take important steps for living healthy, satisfying, financially secure, and active lives. We really look forward to seeing you at next week's Celebrating The Aging Journey. The following is a preview of the conversations we will have together:
- Minding Our Mental Business: Black Women, Mental Wellness and Self-Compassion
- Estate Planning For Peace of Mind
- When Life Happens: Strategies and Supports For Family Caregivers
- Hedging Our Bets: Women and Long-Term Care Insurance
- When I Think of Home: Planning For Choice and Independence As We Age
Our day will be filled with learning, sharing, caring, fellowship, nourishment, forward movement, and an opportunity to shop (prudently, of course)!
For those who have registered, please look out for a separate e-mail with additional program and logistical details early next week. For those who are planning to attend, but have not yet registered, please note that the now-not-so -early ticket sale rate ends on Monday-April 17th.
Carlene Davis, Sistahs Aging With Grace & Elegance|California Black Women's Health Project