Bay Area Arts and Culture Census Annual Convening
Tuesday, July 9, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 2:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
TRG Arts Presenters:
Will Lester, VP of Network Programs
David Seals, Network Programs Director
9:45-10 Registration opens
10- 10:45 Intro Session for new members or refreshers
11- 12:30 Session 1: Deeper Dive: Using eMerge to Find New Audiences
12:30 - 1 Networking Lunch ( order prepaid box lunch by July 5, see below)
Introduction: An Inside Look:Bay Area Arts Audiences
More than 90 nonprofit arts organizations are working together to grow audiences through the Bay Area Arts & Culture Census (BAACC). If you haven’t included your audience data, you’re missing a great opportunity.
Join us for this overview of Bay Area audiences, and see how joining this collaboration will give you insight into the demographic attributes and buying behaviors of local arts patrons. You’ll also learn some new strategies and tools for gauging and building loyalty in arts patrons.
- The number of arts organizations with whom you can trade mailing lists
- The total number of households captured in your community database, including those available for trading and those who belong to multiple organizations
- A breakdown by genre and budget size of the organizations and households in your community database
- The demographics of Bay Area audiences (age, education, income, family status, ethnicity, geography)
- The purchase behavior of Bay Area audiences, including frequency of purchases, number of organizations they attend, and more
- How your community has used its database so far, including the number of orders created, reports run, and records processed through hygiene, including a breakdown of the money you saved by working together on these things.
Session 1: Deeper Dive: Using eMerge to Find New Audiences
Did you know that you can use eMerge to uncover what patrons are most likely to come to your shows? In this session, TRG Arts will teach you how to take the guesswork out of prospecting with advanced eMerge techniques—all free with your membership in the Bay Area Arts & Culture Census.
You’ll learn how to use eMerge to…
- Identify the best trade segments for your current campaign, so you can focus your trade requests to maximize ROI
- Mine your data to discover high potential geographic locations, outside your usual mailing range, where you can find high-potential prospects
- Use demographic reports to find new buyers for holiday events, niche programming, or shows outside your standard repertoire
Session 2: Using eMerge to Increase Revenue from Current Patrons
How do you know which of your patrons are ready for the next step with you? In this session, TRG Arts will teach you how to use free, advanced eMerge techniques to generate more revenue from every patron—whether they’ve come one time or have been loyal for years.
You’ll learn how to use eMerge…
- Sort cold prospect lists by those most likely to buy
- Identify New-to-File buyers and convert them into multi-buyers
- Use the Faux Renewal technique to move multi-buyers, subscribers, and donors to the next level
- Qualify donor prospects so you can focus your cultivation efforts on those most likely to give
- Analyze campaign response with source code tracking
- Get an accurate sense of your patron or donor demographics
*These 2 sessions assume a solid working knowledge of eMerge. If you are new to the eMerge platform or need a refresher, please attend the free, online basic training offered weekly, before attending these in-person advanced sessions. View times and dates online at: http://www.trgarts.com/Whatwedo/CommunityNetworks/eMergeTrainings.aspx
Networking lunch: pre order boxed lunches for all your team
- Pre order and prepay for boxed lunches.from Ted’s Deli.
- $15 for a box lunch sandwich (choice of ham, turkey, roast beef, or avocado), fruit salad and a cookie.
- Contact Patricia with credit card or paypal by Friday 5th by noon firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact email@example.com
or 415 430 1140 ex 20.
Please RSVP by email for all members of your team!
When & Where
Theatre Bay Area
Theatre Bay Area
Theatre Bay Area's mission is to unite, strengthen, promote and advance the theatre community in the San Francisco Bay Area, working on behalf of our conviction that the performing arts are an essential public good, critical to a healthy and truly democratic society, and invaluable as a source of personal enrichment and growth.