San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join in Art Soiree's annual dazzling celebration of France's favourite national holiday - Bastille Day - au Jardin du Ritz-Carlton Georgetown sponsored by Moët Ice Impérial!
Celebrate the National Day of France in true French style with a glamorous and sparkling soiree under the open skies in the garden of the Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown. Enjoy complimentary champagne tasting, music, dancing and of course cake served by Marie Antoinette herself. The epitome of French flair and elegance, this perfect occasion brings together one of the city's more sophisticated and international crowds.
PARIS CHIC BY NIGHT:
- 7-8pm, First hour only complimentary champagne tasting by Moët Ice Impérial
- 7-9pm - DJ JeNeSaisKwa - a young DJ from France. She's largely influenced by French electro. She is also the co-founder of Speakeasy Electro Swing DC and a local blogger. http://laplaylistdulundi.com/
- 9-11pm - DJ Sabeel Chohan - a self taught artist who trained in the Netherlands on music production and DJ’ing since the Summer of 2011. She specializes in electronic dance music and was ranked in the list of top 50 D.C. DJs in 2012. www.soundcloud.com/Sabeel-Chohan
- 10pm - Confetti, Cake & Sparkles - "Let Them Eat Cake", whether Marie Antoinette said that or not, she will be giving out some cake here!
- All night French tunes & dancing
Event is 21+ | Festive or Cocktail Attire
TICKETS: $20 online; NO TICKETS AT THE DOOR
Please note: Tickets are very limited to allow for comfortable enjoyment of all guests. All ticket sales are final. Refunds will not be available, with the exception of the event being canceled. **Event is due to take outside, however, in case of rain it will be moved to the Ballroom.
Special thanks to Moët Ice Impérial
About Bastille Day:
Bastille Day, France’s national holiday, is celebrated on July 14th, commemorating the storming of the Bastille prison on that day in 1789. The holiday celebrates the people’s uprising against the monarchy and espouses the three pillars of the French republic: Liberty, Equality, and Fraternity.
When & Where
Where Art Has No Limits & Takes Any Form
We are Washington, DC's weekly arts and cultural destination since 2009. We pride ourselves in showcasing and working with some of the best local talents to encourage in their creativity and create new platforms to experience art for artists and audiences alike. We curate artistic experiences.
We hope to bring more art into your everyday living.