Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
January 21st - 22nd The Bass University is coming to Oklahoma with 6 current or former bass fishing top-level tournament anglers, who will present a total of 12 seminars. Each seminar is 45+ minutes and covers cutting-edge bass fishing tactics, techniques, and tackle.
- Positive Mental Attitude, the 2017 Edition
- Ball Head Jigs & Finesse Jigs
- Bass Fishing 101: Developing an Understanding
- Soft Plastics: The Right Rig for the Right Situation
- Completing the Sensory Triangle: Staying in Tune with Bass
- Giant Baits for Giant Bass: Going Huge for a Kicker
- Ledge Fishing
- Wacky Jigheads
- Fishing Highland Reservoirs: Winter & Prespawn
- Keying in on Baitfish Spawns
- James Watson's Fall Topwater System
- Fishing Docks Year Round
All students receive a loaded gift bag full of tackle and special offers from our sponsors.
BASS U / GRDA HAPPY HOUR
The Bass University would like to invite our students to the fourth annual Bass U/GRDA Happy Hour on Friday January 20, 2017 from 6-8PM local time. The social will take place at Mulligan's at the Wyndham hotel. Hot
hors’ d’oeuvres will also be provided for everyone to enjoy along with 2 drink tickets.
There is also an area for individuals under 21 where they can enjoy water/soda with their drink tickets.
The reception is courtesy of GRDA and the Tulsa Sports Commission.
HOST HOTEL INFORMATION:
10918 East 41st Street, Tulsa, OK 74146
Special Student Rate: $90.00
One complimentary breakfast and lunch buffet for each room booked.
(Additional person will be an additional charge)
Complimentary internet in rooms and meeting space
Complimentary Shuttle service to airport and within 5-mile radius of hotel
This is a 2-day event, but individual days can be purchased when selecting ticket options. Discounts are available for anglers 17 and under & full-time students (valid student ID required at registration).
* Instructors to be determined and are subject to change due to emergencies such as severe weather