Actions and Detail Panel
Bass Camp Festival IV
Sat, Aug 6, 2016, 4:00 PM – Sun, Aug 7, 2016, 11:00 PM PDT
Nero, Krewella Live, Borgeous, Hermitude Live, Arty, Figure B2B Protohype, Justin Jay & Friends Live, Chill Harris, Alvin Risk, Nightowls, Donald Glaude, Aaron Jackson, Dancetronauts, Flightclvb, Dack Janiels, Kayon, and over 60+ artists on 3-stages, 2-days, 1-epic weekend in Lake Tahoe!
Lake Tahoe’s biggest Electronic Music event of the summer is back at the Hard Rock. This year, 2 spectacular days with some of the biggest names in the Electronic industry. 3-stages, including the return of the epic Dancetronauts Sound Stage! New for 2016, we are bringing in a massive grass field to chill and relax under the beautiful Lake Tahoe sky, along with our annual vendor village, art walls, and other special surprises. We are putting the final touches on an awesome 2-day line-up, and can’t wait to share Bass Camp’s biggest artist list ever!
Early Bird 2-day GA tickets will go on-sale this Friday, June 10 at 10:00am. Save over $30.00 per ticket by buying Early Bird advanced two-day tickets before we announce the line-up. We can’t wait to see all you happy Campers once again this Summer in the most beautiful place on the planet, Lake Tahoe!
For the safety of our guests, the following rules will be strictly enforced. Persons attempting to enter, or found in the venue, with prohibited items/contraband will be subject to ejection from the premises – tickets/passes will be forfeited. No lockers are available in this venue and prohibited items will not be stored at entrances; they must be discarded or secured elsewhere. All items left unattended outside the gates will be disposed of.
All bags are subject to search upon entry and are subject to additional searches within the venue. Approved bags must be carried when approaching the queue lines prior to entry into the venue. Prohibited bags include, coolers, briefcases, luggage, or any bag exceeding 16” x 16” x 18”. All minors under the age of 13, must be accompanied by an adult. The event does NOT allow re-entry.
BASS CAMP FESTIVAL IV DO'S AND DON'T'S
- DO BRING YOUR SMILES AND HAPPY FACES
- DO BRING SUNSCREEN
- DO CHARGE UP YOUR CELLPHONES BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW SNAPCHAT EATS US YOUR BATTERY
- DO HYDRATE (BRING EMPTY CAMELBAKS BECAUSE WE HAVE FLOWING DRINKING WATER)
- DO BRING SOME MONEY BECAUSE WE HAVE AWESOME MERCH, F&B TENTS, AND VENDOR VILLAGE
- DO BRING ATM CARD, BECAUSE WE HAVE ATMS
- DO BRING PARTNER IN CRIME (BUDDY UP)
- DO CHILL OUT (RELAX ON THE GRASS, BRING A BLANKET)
And now the serious stuff:
- ALL MINORS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT (13 and under)
- NO IN & OUTS ALLOWED
- RAIN OR SHINE EVENT
- NO LARGE FRAMED BACKPACKS / ONLY REGULAR-SIZED UNFRAMED (ALL BACKPACKS AND PURSES WILL BE SEARCHED UPON ENTRY)
- NO FOLDING CHAIRS OF ANY KIND ALLOWED IN THE VENUE
- BLANKETS ARE OK IN DESIGNATED AREAS
- NO AUDIO RECORDING EQUIPMENT
- NO BICYCLES INSIDE VENUE
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS OF ANY KIND
- NO INSTRUMENTS AND LASER POINTERS
- NO LAWN FURNATURE
- NO CAMPING / TENTS
- NO FIRES/FIREWORKS & EXPLOSIVES
- NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES
- NO ILLEGAL VENDING IS PERMITTED – NO UNAUTHORIZED/UNLICENSED VENDORS ALLOWED
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD & BEVERAGE / COOLERS
- NO PETS (Except animals that assist people with disabilities)
- NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND
- NO PICNIC BASKETS
- NO PROFESSIONAL STILL CAMERA EQUIPMENT
- NO SKATEBOARDS, SCOOTERS, OR PERSONAL MOTORIZED VEHICLES
- NO VIDEO EQUIPMENT
- NO FLYERS OR MARKETING MATERIALS
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Rain or Shine Event.