Basic Training MS Office Excel 2010
Saturday, November 17, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (CST)
In this course we will explore the basic MS Office Excel 2010 functions and we will use those functions to develop an everyday practical solution, budge sheet.
When you finish with this course you should have an understanding of the following:
1. Basic spreadsheet terminology
2. How to open and navigate workbooks
3. Entering and editing data in a workbook
4. How to modify a worksheet
5. Work with functions
6. How to use functions
7. How to format a worksheet
8. How to print from Excel
9. Chart creation
When & Where
A team of consultants who provide solutions to those who seek it.