Spread the word... yes... VB does work on .NET Core... and... more importantly... it's been done by US!!! the community!!! I'll share how this happened, how the work is continuing and how you can get involved (if you so desire).
The main topic for this month is "Getting a better understanding of what is going on in the world of .NET; especially as it relates to the VB developer" to include such Q/A as:
* What is .NET Core and why should you care (or not care).
* What does this mean for the .NET Framework you already know?
* How does VB fit into this picture?
* Is (insert technology buzzword here) dead?
* How does OSS affect VB?
* How does OSS affect you?
* How can you get more involved?
* And, just for good measure, is VB dead?
Bring your questions...
If you can only attend one of our meetings a year... this is the one not to miss!
Please help spread the word across twitter and facebook...
As a requirement to meet at this location, I have to share: This event is not sponsored or endorsed by the by the North Richland Hills Library, The Maker Spot or the City of North Richland Hills.