Actions and Detail Panel
BASIC NETWORKING SKILLS- WIRED AND WIRELESS
Mon, Nov 27, 2017, 7:00 PM – Fri, Dec 1, 2017, 10:00 PM EAT
This workshop is a Four-Day information – packed hands-on networking basics, taught by an experienced technical trainer, using a live in- classroom network.
What you will learn
- You’ll learn about cabling, network protocols (including a close- up look at TCP/IP),
Network devices like hubs, switches, routers, firewalls, repeaters, gateways and more
- You’ll actually administer a windows server 2012 server.
- We’ll show you how to set up peer-to-peer networking using a Home group and server-based networking and you’ll learn how to choose the right networking model for your situation.
- You’ll see the critical success factors in setting up a wireless network, including the often overlooked security features.
- You’ll learn how to create a secure network and avoid common network security mistakes.
Who should attend?
This is the perfect computer training and networking training class for
i. New network administrators
ii. Small business owners
iii. Home net workers or
iv. Anyone who needs to get hands-on experience in computer networking.
This hand on networking fundamentals training workshop will get you up to speed in a hurry with practical tools and techniques you can put to use right away to make your network run.