Basic Grant Proposal Writing
Monday, January 27, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM (PST)
Aptos, United States
Learn the basics of a winning grant proposal!
Whether applying to a local or national funder you want your request to present your best case for support.
In this fast-paced workshop you'll get valuable tips on how to:
• Develop your case or need statement
• Create SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and time-specific) outcomes
• Present your budget and financial information
• Find good data to support your request
• Determine how much and what to include about your organization's history and programs
Note: Workshop includes lunch sandwiches, salad and beverages. If you have special dietary needs please bring your lunch and any snacks you may want during the day.
Ken Goldstein is the Community Engagement Manager for the Greater Bay Area at Benevolent. His past experience includes being an executive director, board member, volunteer and independent consultant. In 2006, he launched the "Nonprofit Consultant Blog."
When & Where
Community Foundation Santa Cruz County
Whether you're a donor, professional advisor or nonprofit, you'll find workshops, free consultation, a resource library and networking opportunities here at your local community foundation.