Basic Facilitation Skills
Date/time: Nov. 7, 1-5 p.m.
Location: Schwitzer Student Center 012
This interactive module is designed for individuals who want to develop and/or improve their basic facilitation skills. This module will address fundamental facilitation tools and processes that can be applied to any type of facilitated session, whether it is a staff meeting, planning session, problem-solving meeting, a brainstorming session, or any type of meeting that you want to be meaningful and productive. Participants will explore the knowledge and develop the basic competence and confidence to effectively facilitate meetings and group processes.
- Understand what leads to facilitating effective team meetings
- Discuss various types of meetings
- Review a model for Facilitating Effective Meetings
- Explore some fundamental theory related to effective facilitation
- Practice conducting and facilitating a problem-solving meeting
This program is designed for emerging and experienced leaders, team leads, supervisors, managers and anyone that is responsible for effective meetings.
For more information or for registration assistance, please contact the Division for Professional Engagement at email@example.com or call 317-788-3393.