Basic Camera Flash Lighting Class
Basic Camera Lighting Class
"Very few subjects will look their best when attempting to photograph with on-camera flash and it is only by getting your flash off the camera that you can begin to produce some stunning images".
Topics Covered During our Off Camera Flash Class
- Portable camera flashes
- Umbrellas & Soft Boxes
- Simple set-ups for portraiture and still life
- Differences between ambient and flash
- Why use flash during the day
- How to get your flash off camera
- Flash modes explained simply
- Bounce flash & Diffusion Modifiers
- Calculating Exposure
- Shooting wireless
- Lighting direction and quality
- Lighting ratios
- Flash modifiers
- Opportunity to implement the techniques discussed in class
Whether or not you have professional aspirations, or a great love for photography, David LaNeve’s lighting class can add to your accomplishments.
Next CLASS DATES :
March 23, 2013
April 20, 2013
May 5, 2013
More Info please call: 714-529-3686
All you need to bring with you is a basic knowledge of the camera and it's use.
We'll supply the rest.