Gain an understanding of the different systems on your bicycle. Make sure your bike is in good working order and safe to ride. We’ll also include some good cycling tricks-of-the-trade for making it easier to stay on your saddle. And you'll come away with an idea of what you might like to update or fix up on your bike during our Members' Open Shop sessions.
This class is free for Revolutions members. Not a member of Revolutions, yet? You can join below. Or, you can pay for a single class, without membership, for just $10.
Revolutions Membership — is $50 per person per year. During the membership year a Member receives:
- The current Revolutions T-shirt
- Free admission to the Basic Bike Assessment and Fix a Flat classes
- A 20% discount on all paid classes
- Access to stand time during posted Open Shop hours
- Weekly e-mail updates on classes, events, news and more!
Save This Event
When & Where
Revolutions Bicycle Cooperative
at First Congregational Church
1000 S. Cooper Street
Revolutions Bicycle CoOp
Building an inclusive community, by getting people on bicycles.