Actions and Detail Panel
Basic Auto Electrics, Electronics and Diagnostics Skills
Mon, Oct 2, 2017, 8:00 PM – Fri, Oct 20, 2017, 6:30 PM EAT
- UNIT 1 : Introduction to Basic Electronics.
- UNIT 2 : Scan tool Diagnostics.
- UNIT 3 : Engine Component Diagnostics.
All technicians would benefit from attending this course, particularly people who would normally avoid working with electrics.
Those who had not gotten a chance to have formal electric training will have a chance to know the following;
- How electricity is produced for vehicles.
- Wiring types for various circuits.
- A/C and D/C differences.
- Measurements, Volts, Amps and Ohms
- Ohms Law
- Electrical Units and multipliers
- Switches and Rheostats.
- Measuring devices
- Grounds and earth testing.
- introduction to sensors and actuators
- Fault finding techniques, including short and open circuit testing and measuring high resistance.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK