Basement Bootcamp by Kaizen Fitness
Sunnyvale, United States
ATTENTION: Kaizen Fitness and Sports Basement have teamed up to put together a great opportunity for members of South Bay Area communities to experience workouts & related benefits of Cross-training. This is a one-time offer (valued at over $185) for all *eligible participants, consisting of 2 x 45-minute bootcamp workouts, 1x/ wk for two consecutive weeks. Rick Trevino (who is currently serving in the United States Marine Corps) will take 16 pre-registered participants through a variety of strength, speed, agility, core, balance, and endurance-based exercises to challenge their overall physical performance and introduce them to some of the many benefits of Cross-Training.
- Open to ALL fitness levels
- This is a 2-week commitment
- Classes are limited to 16 participants
- Participants must pre-register online
- Upon successful completion of the Series, each Bootcamp Graduate will recieve a reward!
Participants must earn their reward by graduating from the class. Graduation entails successful registration, attendance, participation, AND completion of the entire 2-class series from start to finish. Graduation is to be determined and approved by Rick Trevino.
*To be eligible to participate in this series, participants must:
- Be a new Basement Bootcamp Series participant
- Be capable of handling a rigorous exercise program
- Be able to attend both classes in the series
- Be at least 16 yrs. (Need signed parent/ guardian release form if < 18 yrs., along with a parent/ guardian present for duration of each class)
- Have a positive attitude and be ready for a challenge!
For more information about Rick Trevino and Kaizen Fitness.... Visit their website!
Sports Basement Sunnyvale
1177 Kern Ave.
Sports Basement South Bay
Sports Basement is a local, community minded sporting-goods retailer with 5 locations across the Bay Area.
We have over 300 of the best brands at basement prices and aim to educate our customers and make them feel part of the Sports Basement Family; come join us!
Community, value, and service are the three pillars of our company in which we conduct every step of our business. Find us out at local races, school events, and community projects. Stop by for a highfive, and introduce yourself!
For more on our free classes and group offerings, check out:
Or follow us at:
@SBSunnyvale on Twitter