Actions and Detail Panel
Bartow Ford's Annual Free Entry Bass tournament
Sat, April 29, 2017, 5:30 AM – 3:00 PM EDT
Sign Up for Bartow Ford’s Annual Spring Bass Tournament!
Come enjoy one of the most fun fishing tournaments of the season at Camp Mack!
Anglers will compete for First Place ($1,000) and an optional Big Bass pot ($1,000). Great payouts!
Join us for Food, Fun & Great Fishin’
Weigh In: Scales Close at 3:00 PM Sharp!
No Entry Fee Tournament Signup
Rules and Conditions:
1. Only artificial baits may be used.
2. Limit: Five (5) Fish - 12" UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
3. Dead Fish Penalty: 1 pound for each dead fish.
4. Teams late for check in will be disqualified
5. Tackle and Equipment: Only casting, spin-casting, or spinning rods may be used. No rods over 8’ 6” will be allowed. No fly rods, no trolling, and no airboats.
6. Care of Fish: Teams must use all reasonable care in handling and keeping of fish to keep them alive and in good condition for release after weighing in. All boats must have at least one live-well capable of sustaining their catch. No stringers and no culling of fish at the dock.
7. Safety: Life jackets must be worn when the main engine is running and kill switches must be attached. Boat motors may not exceed the horse power rating for the boat.
8. No radios or cell phones may be used during the tournament for the purpose of ex-changing or receiving fishing information.
9. Use of alcoholic or illegal substances is prohibited.
10. Protests must be made in writing prior to 15 minutes after the final boat check in to the tournament director. All decisions by the tournament director are final.
11. Liability Release: In signing this application, we understand and will abide by the rules set for this tournament. We hereby waive and release Trophy Takers/Bartow Ford officials, sponsors, hosts, agents and all other contestants from any and all claims of injury and or material and bodily damage incurred in connection with the tournament.
12. Verification of Liability Insurance: Participants agree to maintain liability insurance on the boat they will be using in this tournament.
13. Contestants contractually agree to submit to a polygraph test. All contestants receiving cash rewards will be subject to a polygraph test. Failure to pass the poly-graph test will result in disqualification.
14. A third team member is allowed as long as they are under the age of 15 at the time of the tournament.