Actions and Detail Panel
Barrett-Jackson West Palm Beach Collector Car Auction - Thursday, April 6t...
Thu, Apr 6, 2017, 8:00 AM – Sat, Apr 8, 2017, 8:00 PM EDT
The Barrett-Jackson West Palm Beach Auction will once again bring The World’s Greatest Collector Car Auctions® to South Florida for one of the country’s most anticipated automobile and lifestyle events, April 6-8, 2017, at the South Florida Fairgrounds in West Palm Beach, FL. Admire over 700 exceptional vehicles and hundreds of authentic vintage automobilia pieces as they cross the block (most at No Reserve). Experience exciting Ride ’N Drives and Thrill Rides from Ford, Chevrolet and Dodge. Rub elbows with celebrities. Go on a shopping spree in the vast Barrett-Jackson Marketplace. The Barrett-Jackson West Palm Beach Auction is an experience like no other.
- Thursday, April 6th: 8AM - Auction Close
- Friday, April 7th: 8AM - Auction Close
- Saturday, April 8th: 8AM - Auction Close
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- You must present a valid ID to receive your Senior, Military or Student discount. Senior discounts are available for guests 55 years of age or older. Child discounts are available for children between 6-12 years of age. Children 5 years of age and under are FREE.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Please call 480-421-6694 with any customer service questions.
Can I update my registration information?
- You can update the information on your order (like name, email address, or answers to the organizer's questions) from your Tickets page. Just find your order, then choose Manage Order to get started.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- If you printed your tickets prior to the event, you need to bring that printed ticket to the event. Otherwise, you can purchase tickets at the venue box office.
What is the refund policy?
- There are no refunds for this event.
Where are my tickets after I order them?
- The easiest way to get your tickets is to find your email order confirmation; tickets are usually attached as a PDF file you can print. Can't find them or not sure if you have an Eventbrite account? Just enter your email at eventbrite.com/gettickets. You can also log into the Eventbrite app or reference the Tickets page within your account. If you think you typo'd your email address, you can check here.
Where should I go if I have other questions related to my tickets?
- The Eventbrite Help Center can answer almost any question you have about your tickets. Click here: Help Center.