Is bariatric surgery right for you?
If your continued efforts of diet and exercise have not resulted in significant weight loss, bariatric surgery may be the solution. This surgery could be an option for you if you meet the following criteria:
- You have a body mass index (BMI) greater than 40.
- You have a BMI of 35 with at least one of the following one of the following weight-related health problems:
- Ø Diabetes (Type 1 or 2)
- Ø Obstructive sleep apnea
- Ø Degenerative joint disease
- Ø High blood pressure
- Ø High cholesterol
- Ø Gatroesophageal reflux (GERD)
- Ø Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Ø Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
- Ø Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
To learn more about bariatric surgery, sign up for one of our free seminars by calling (706) 660-2950.Space is limited - please call to RSVP.