Saturday, June 29, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EDT)
New York, United States
Missed registration? That's ok! Email email@example.com
BarCamp is an ad-hoc gathering born from the desire for people to share and learn in an open environment. It is an intense event with discussions, demos, and interaction from attendees. The event doesn't cost any money, but there is a price: all attendees must give a demo, a session, or help with one. Anyone with something to contribute or with the desire to learn are welcome and invited to join. When you come, be prepared to share with barcampers. When you leave, be prepared to share it with the world.
Here are some of the topics that were discussed at last year's BarCampNYC:
- AWS Rodeo WTF do I do with my life?
- Let’s talk about Data Science!
- The Healthiest Lifestyle
- Save your $100K: Relevant MBA Lessons for Hackers
- How to Enhance Personal Communication to Get Win Win Solutions
- Learn to Type in Japanese, Chinese or Korean in 60 minutes or Your Money Back!
- The Future of Phishing, Privacy, Data Science, and Humanizing Security
- Pimp My Tweets
- Async JS (Node)
- Let’s “Git” it on!
- Social Media Bullshit?
Please note - due to space and event constraints, we have a limited number of tickets available. Registration is free, but security will be tight at the building and you will not be able to get in without registering in advance, so get your ticket now!
June 29th, 2013
10am - 6pm Saturday
Microsoft's Offices, 6th Floor
1290 6th Ave
New York, NY 10019
On the Web
IRC/HashTag - #barcampnyc8
Twitter - @barcampnyc
Website - http://barcampnyc.org
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/barcampnyc