Bar-B-Que Networking Affair
Sunday, August 25, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM (EDT)
August 25, 2013
Come Out...Come Out...Come Out...
BRING YOUR FAMILY...LAWN CHAIRS...BLANKETS!!!!
The Clark Angels Credit Foundation is hosting a Bar-B-Que Networking Affair to help small to large businesses make solid business connections through networking. This event will help stimulate growth amongst local area businesses within the Metro Atlanta Area. Don't miss this electrifying event.
- Bring your Business Cards
- Bring your Children
- Bring your blankets and/or lawn chairs
- There will be food and entertainment for the kids and adults
- There will be a live DeeJay
- Business Networking/Connections
- Speakers Tickets available for $50 - (Advance Purchase Only): In addition to your
food you will get 2 minutes to market your business and a Vendor Space.
- Without Speaker Advertisement the cost is $35 - includes a plate and vendor space.
- Advertisement & Plate is $35
Non - Vendor Cost
Prices are per plate:
Free - Child Age 3 and under
$5 - Child Age 4 - 6
$10 - Age 7 - Adult
Parking: $2 per car for attendees (parking is free for vendors)
You will definitely walk away from this event with several business connections !!!!
When & Where
Clark Angels Credit Foundation Inc.
Clark Angels Credit Foundation, Inc. is an Atlanta based non-profit organization working in our community to "promote stability and growth in the community through educating our youth and adults on how to build a solid financial foundation by managing their finances through budgeting, building their credit and setting attainable goals." We are educating, consulting, counseling, and assisting individuals in the areas of credit, budgeting, and finance by utilizing the tools of the Fair Credit Reporting Act and other state and federal agencies to promote economic growth in the community.