B.A.N.K.™ CODE BREAKER SUMMIT: OLD TOWN OAKLAND , CA (FEB 28 & MAR 1-2, 2014)
Friday, February 28, 2014 at 5:00 PM - Sunday, March 2, 2014 at 7:00 PM (PST)
OLD TOWN OAKLAND, CA
The Ultimate 2.5 Day Sales Mastery Breakthrough Experience
for Entrepreneurs & Sales Professionals.
Attend this event and you will:
- Understand the B.A.N.K.™ Personality Sales Training System
- Learn how to profile your prospects and Crack their Codes in less than 90 seconds!
- Write your B.A.N.K.™ scripts and learn how to sell your products, services, or business opportunities to each of the four personality types
- Get into different breakout groups and practice your B.A.N.K.™ scripts with your peers
- Have the opportunity to come up on stage and share one of your scripts with the entire room!
- Get feedback from the Master Sales Trainer, Cheri Tree, and her Certified B.A.N.K.™ Trainers on your B.A.N.K.™ scripts and what you can do to improve
- Become a Master Code Breaker!
This event will be held at The Washington Inn, Oakland, CA Feb 28- March 1-2, 2014
**Event Hosted By Certified B.A.N.K.™ Trainers with Special Guest Cheri Tree, Author & Creator of the B.A.N.K.™ Personality Sales Training System!
FRI. FEB 28 : 5:00 - 9:00 P.M.
(Registration begins at 5:00 p.m. Event begins at 6:00 p.m.)
MIXER TO FOLLOW FROM 9:00 P.M. - 10:30 P.M.
(Light food provided, no host bar, live piano)
SAT. MARCH 1: 9:00 - 6:00 P.M.
SUN. MARCH 2: 9:00 - 7:00 P.M.
*Please bring your B.A.N.K. Kits with you, as we will be studying from the workbook information on the inside of the kit. Meals are not included.
**Please contact the hotel asap if you need reservations. You may phone The Washington Inn (510) 452-1776) Hotel rooms are limited so register early. Mention "BANK" to receive the room block rate of $89.00+ tax for Queen Single Bed, $94.00+ tax for Double Queen beds or $106.00+ tax King Bed . Reserve rooms by February 14th to get these rates. www.the washingtoninn.com
For local area information see: The historic, Victorian-style Washington Inn - the only boutique hotel in the heart of Oakland! Featured in the New York Times: http://travel.nytimes.com/2009/05/03/travel/03hours.html
http://oaklandcvb.com/map.cfm?bid=8 (Washington Innis on the map in purple)