The Baltimore Art, Antique & Jewelry Show proudly celebrates its' 36th Aniversary. Founded in 1980, the show has drastically grown from a small regional event to one of the largest indoor fine art, antique and jewelry shows in the country featuring hundreds of international exhibitors. The Baltimore Art, Antique & Jewelry Show offers something for every collector - from the novice to the museum curator! Offering outstanding collections of furniture, antiques, American and European Silver, major works of art, Asian antiquities, porcelain, Americana, fine and estate jewelry, glass, textiles and more - this Show is a one-of-a-kind experience that is not to be missed!
In conjunction with the Baltimore Art, Antique & Jewelry Show, the Palm Beach Show Group is excited to annouce the addition of the Baltimore Fine Craft Show. The new Fine Craft Show will feature the Nation’s Leading Craft Artists in juried exhibitions with a the majority of the artists having previously participated in the country’s premier fine craft events. The Baltimore Fine Craft Show will be co-located within the show floor of the renowned Baltimore Art, Antique & Jewelry Show.
DATES & TIMES
Thursday, August 25 12 pm – 8 pm
Friday, August 26 11 am – 7 pm
Saturday, August 27 11 am – 7 pm
Sunday, August 28 11 am – 6 pm
- Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of the Baltimore Art, Antique & Jewelry Show. Your e-ticket(s) will be attached to your order confirmation email. Make sure to print them out and bring them to the event. Or go green and download the Eventbrite app on your smart phone! IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
- If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
- If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For non-technical ticketing questions and general festival info, click here.
- Need to view or update the information on your order? Click here for instructions.
- TICKET REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
We recommend reserving parking in advance with SpotHero!
To reserve your parking spot today, visit the Baltimore Convention Center SpotHero Parking Page and book a spot with rates up to 50% off drive-up.
Self Parking is conveniently located around the Convention Center. Click here for more information on parking in Downtown Baltimore.
I have an item I would like to have appraised by an exhibitor, may I bring it to the show?
Due to security reasons, attendees’ items will not be allowed in to the Baltimore Art, Antique & Jewelry Show. It is the duty of the security officers at the entrances to check all bags coming in to the show – if you have items in your bag, you will not be allowed to bring them inside. The reasoning behind this is simple: all exhibitors are required to present customers with a “Pass Out Form” when any purchase is made. This form is required by security for anyone to bring merchandise out of show.
Does the show provide wheelchairs and electric scooters?
Wheelchairs are provided at the show and can be loaned to attendees in need of assistance with a valid form of identification from the Show Office – located at the Pratt Street entrance to the left of the Box Office.
Electric Scooters are NOT provided at the show. However, they are permitted inside the show. Anyone in need of an electric scooter will need to make arrangements personally, prior to attending the show.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Visit www.BaltimoreSummerShow.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org