Baltimore 2017 Personal Branding + Elevation Planning Workshop
Become the Chief Marketing Officer of the Brand Called You and Ignite Your Visibility, Credibility, Influence and Impact!
Now more than ever before, it is imperative to become the Chief Marketing Officer of your Personal Brand. In 2017, you must intentionally manage and monitor your reputation. It’s up to you to tell the world who you are, what you do and what separates you from everyone else!
If you don’t know, how can the world?
Savvy professionals understand the importance of intentional positioning. They know how to leverage their skills and talents to strategically position themselves within their organization and/or industry as a leading expert and sought-after thought leader.
The 4th Annual 2017 Undeniably Fierce Brand Planning + Elevation Session is designed to equip you with the skills to “make a name for yourself.”
- Leveraging your expertise, skills and talents to establish a solid niche and build a robust platform as an industry thought leader
- Expanding your circle of influence so you are connected with key decision makers who are in a position to help you advance your interests and agenda
- Learning how to find and build a loyal “tribe” that come to rely on you and your thought leadership
You will learn how to:
- Build a clear and concise step-by-step visibility plan that will take the guesswork out of 2017.
- Get the tools to show up in a bigger and more impactful way!
- Identify your anchor goals that will dramatically increase your visibility, and help you increase your credibility and impact and map out a clear + concise roadmap to achieve them.
- Leverage key relationships to expand your circle of influence by working from a Stakeholders and Influencers Communication Plan E
- levate your Self-Image (internally and externally) so you become “seen” as credible and a “next-level” player
Walk away with:
- Personal Elevation Toolkit
- Personal Brand Planner
- Personal Brand Survey for your Circle of Influence
Register: http://bit.ly/UFBaltimore (Please register with this link to save the transactional fee that Evite charges below).